Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Gators Head to Miami
Around 11:30 a.m. the Boeing 767 taking the Gators to the BCS Championship game arrived at the airport.
But since the players wouldn't arrive for a couple hours, TV20 was allowed to hop onboard for a closer look.
ThisÂ wasn't Chief Pilot Bob Raleigh's first time flying the team to a big game. He was at the controls when the team went to the SEC Championship.
"It was an elated atmosphere coming back from Atlanta," said Raleigh. "I know they're looking forward to this game. I think they're even going to be more excited coming home next Friday after they bring home the title."
But itÂ was the first big game trip for Flight Attendant Catherine Dreibholz. Stirring up envy from her two daughters who attend UF.
"They wanted to be here so much," said Dreibholz. "They were begging me if they could come on the plane with me, but I couldn't get them. They are very excited right now."
The team arrived at the airport by bus and players went through security. Then it was a short walk from the terminal to the plane. When everyone was all in place it was time for take off.
- Former Gators head to Miami
- Gator Lacrosse Heads to Miami
- Gator Fans Hit Miami
- Fightin' Gators Marching in Miami
- Gator Fans Head to Jacksonville for Saturday Showdown
- Gator Marching Band Heading to London for Olympics
- Emergency Workers Compete Head to Head in EMS Competition
- Gators Head to Sugar Bowl
- Two Miami-Dade County Men Steal Bait Trailer
- On The Road to Miami