Although they are rivals in the Middle East, Gainesville's Jewish and Arabic communties are coming together on one issue.
Both sides are reaching out to their extended families in the Middle East and hoping for an immediate cease-fire.
With accusations that a humanitarian crisis is brewing in Gaza. Gainesville's community is starting to think out loud. This week a number of rallies and protests are taking place.
Both sides are reaching out to their extended families in the Middle East and hoping they remain safe. For more on this story please see video:
- Stormwater Fees Conflict Cools Between City and School Board
- Conflict Over Girl Escalates Into Brutal Assault With Baseball Bat
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Solar Contract Conflict?
- Shelling of UN school kills 15 as Gaza war rages
- Medical Spotlight: Great American Smoke Out
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit