Although they are rivals in the Middle East, Gainesville's Jewish and Arabic communties are coming together on one issue.
Both sides are reaching out to their extended families in the Middle East and hoping for an immediate cease-fire.
With accusations that a humanitarian crisis is brewing in Gaza. Gainesville's community is starting to think out loud. This week a number of rallies and protests are taking place.
Both sides are reaching out to their extended families in the Middle East and hoping they remain safe. For more on this story please see video:
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Solar Contract Conflict?
- Conflict Over Girl Escalates Into Brutal Assault With Baseball Bat
- Stormwater Fees Conflict Cools Between City and School Board
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex