Hunter fatally shot in Putnam County
County man died after being hit with a
blast from a 12-gauge shotgun around 10 a.m. Sunday, while hunting with a
family acquaintance on private property in near his home. The victim is Eric Kisielewski,
25, of Orange Springs.
According to the hunting partner, the two men
were hunting hogs Sunday morning and walking through heavy brush when the
12-gauge shotgun discharged. The hunting partner was carrying the gun while
Kisielewski walked ahead of him. The double-aught buckshot hit Kisielewski,
mortally wounding him.
Investigators with the Florida Fish and
Wildlife Conservation Commission believe this is a hunting accident and are
leading the investigation with assistance from the Putnam County
Sheriffâ€™s Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Shot
- Putnam County Deputy Shot
- Putnam Inmate Shot During Escape Attempt
- Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Indiana Murder Suspect Arrested in Putnam County
- Putnam County Robbery/Homicide
- Putnam County Fugtives in Kentucky
- No suspects, few leads in Putnam County murder
- Putnam County Murder and National Amber Alert