New Treatment for Acid Reflux
Acid reflux is a disease that affects millions of Americans. It's a very painful condition that can be caused by the consumption of certain foods. The condition is caused by a faulty valve in the esophagus that can allow stomach acids to regurgitate into the esophagus causing pain.
Over time, if not treated, the condition can lead to cancer. However, a new procedure developed can avoid the usual treatment of painful invasive surgery and can give the patient relief quickly.
Staci McDonough recently underwent the surgery and was hopeful she could enjoy her favorite drink, coffee, after her surgery. Doctors hoped she would be able to enjoy it by the afternoon after her surgery.
- New Device to Help Acid Reflux Disease
- Medical Spotlight 10/17/11 "Acid Reflux"
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- New Liver Cancer Treatment
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- New Treatments for Back Pain Suffers
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment