Soldier visits students
Private First Class Dustin Cason only has about two weeks to spend at home before he has to return to Iraq for duty. But he found time to spend one of those mornings with a group of students at Chiefland Elementary School.
Cason attended Chiefland Elementary as a child. Students in Katie Corbin's second grade class "adopted" the soldier and have been sending him letters and gifts for months.
Cason says he's happy to be home and that the kids' kind words were comforting.
- Hundreds of Soldiers Training in Ocala
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- Local Soldier Killed in Iraq
- Soldier Return to North Central Florida
- Warm Welcome for Gainesville Soldier
- On Anniversary of Attack in Iraq, Wounded Soldier Recalls Memory and Starting Life Anew
- Returning Soldier
- Fallen Soldier Remembered
- Highway Dedicated To Fallen Soldier
- An Injured Soldier From Williston Returns To The U.S.