Soldier visits students
Private First Class Dustin Cason only has about two weeks to spend at home before he has to return to Iraq for duty. But he found time to spend one of those mornings with a group of students at Chiefland Elementary School.
Cason attended Chiefland Elementary as a child. Students in Katie Corbin's second grade class "adopted" the soldier and have been sending him letters and gifts for months.
Cason says he's happy to be home and that the kids' kind words were comforting.
- Hundreds of Soldiers Training in Ocala
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- Local Soldier Killed in Iraq
- Soldier Return to North Central Florida
- An Injured Soldier From Williston Returns To The U.S.
- Tombstone Display Remembers Soldiers Killed in War on Terror
- Soldier from Melrose dies in Combat in Afghanistan
- Soldiers Injured In Military Bus Crash
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Vietnam War Veterans Honor Fallen Soldiers