Watching the Gators
Tickets for Thursday's game are a hard to come by, and that means most fans will be glued to TV screens across North Central Florida.
For many restaurants and sports bars the big game is an event they've been planning for since the matchup was announced.
- Fans Watch as Former Gators Try to Impress Pro Scouts
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Deputies Launch iWatch Program
- Elderly of Gainesville Watch Inauguration
- Kids Watch Obama Inauguration
- North Florida Parks Close Due to Flood Watch
- Marion County Tornado Watch
- DOCKSIDE WATCH
- GPD Officer Accused Of Sexual Harassment, Watching Porn While On Duty
- Watch Debates on CW-10