Watching the Gators
Tickets for Thursday's game are a hard to come by, and that means most fans will be glued to TV screens across North Central Florida.
For many restaurants and sports bars the big game is an event they've been planning for since the matchup was announced.
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Fans Watch as Former Gators Try to Impress Pro Scouts
- Deputies Launch iWatch Program
- North Florida Parks Close Due to Flood Watch
- Marion County Tornado Watch
- DOCKSIDE WATCH
- Watch Debates on CW-10
- Union County Man Murdered, Wife Forced to Watch
- Locals Pack Bars to Watch Finals
- Turkey Watch Tax List Released