Woman arrested on neglect charges
Gainesville Police investigators say 38-year-old Helen Sullivan should have called for help when a 12-year-old girl passed out drunk for help.
The say she instead tried to "sober her up."
The incident happened the same night 27-year-old Felipe Garibay was arrested on other charges. Police say the man gave a group of 12 year olds alcoholic drinks and then touched them sexually.
- Ocala Woman Faces Child Neglect Charges
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Intoxicated Parents Arrested, Face Child Neglect Charges
- Two Men Charged with Abusing, Neglecting Their Mother
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Woman Charged in Grisly Murder Case
- Woman Charged with 11 Counts of Animal Cruelty