Woman arrested on neglect charges
Gainesville Police investigators say 38-year-old Helen Sullivan should have called for help when a 12-year-old girl passed out drunk for help.
The say she instead tried to "sober her up."
The incident happened the same night 27-year-old Felipe Garibay was arrested on other charges. Police say the man gave a group of 12 year olds alcoholic drinks and then touched them sexually.
- Ocala Woman Faces Child Neglect Charges
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Woman Charged With Child Neglect, Passes Out With Toddler In Car
- Intoxicated Parents Arrested, Face Child Neglect Charges
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Two Men Charged with Abusing, Neglecting Their Mother
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember