According to police, The suspect's motive for setting fire to the home was to obtain prescription drugs.
The man wanted to tell his doctor that his medication had been destroyed by the fire. 52-year-old Olan Jones is charged with Arson.
The State Fire Marshal says the evidence at the home and interviews with teh Jones's Family point to Mr. Jones starting the fire. Authorities say Mr. Jones started the fire in the master bathroom, for reasons other than just to burn down the house.
For more on this story please see video:Â
- Arsonist Sets 4 Fires in Columbia County
- Teen Arsonist Arrested
- Reward offered for information leading to the arrest of arsonist
- Accused Arsonist Arrested in Blessed Hope Fire
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- FHP Investigates School Bus Crash in Bradford County
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor