Putnam County's Sheriff's Office won't say what those items are but they were discovered in the search near Haleigh's home in Putnam County.
Haleigh's family says that coping with the news has been difficult. Understanding the story of what happened Monday night is even more perplexing.
Haleigh's case is bringing in hundreds of volunteers, rescue teams, and family all searching in Putnam. It is day four of the search and there is still no sign of the little girl. Haleigh's maternal grandmother last saw Haleigh two weeks. ago. To see Marie Griffis's interview please see video:
By TV 20's Monika Plocheney: email@example.com
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- 6 years later, disappearance of Haleigh Cummings remains cold
- Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?
- Forensic Expert Gives Possibilties in the Haleigh Cumming's Case
- Haleigh Cummings Missing
- Searching for Haleigh
- Video Released in Croslin-Cummings Drug Case
- Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin Arrested for Drug Trafficking