Putnam County's Sheriff's Office won't say what those items are but they were discovered in the search near Haleigh's home in Putnam County.
Haleigh's family says that coping with the news has been difficult. Understanding the story of what happened Monday night is even more perplexing.
Haleigh's case is bringing in hundreds of volunteers, rescue teams, and family all searching in Putnam. It is day four of the search and there is still no sign of the little girl. Haleigh's maternal grandmother last saw Haleigh two weeks. ago. To see Marie Griffis's interview please see video:
By TV 20's Monika Plocheney: email@example.com
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Haleigh Cummings Missing
- Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues
- Forensic Expert Gives Possibilties in the Haleigh Cumming's Case
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- The Search for Haleigh
- Searching for Haleigh
- Haleigh Baby-sitter Not Forthcoming, Investigators Say
- Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin Arrested for Drug Trafficking