Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
Â Â Â A day after a fire destroys a building and it's offices, the workers at Peaceful Paths now have to move forward. Flames went through the Peaceful Paths outreach program office early yesterday morning and left nothing more than ashes. Peaceful Paths workers say they lost mainly paper files, furniture, and data. A supporter who heard the story opened his home across the street so the staff could sort through what was left of their files.
Clients are not to worry, daily operations are still running as is. Executive Director, Dr. Theresa Harrison of Peaceful Paths says,"This is a huge set back for the agency, we were on the right path to make sure we were meeting the communities needs. This is a devastating turn of events for us".
If you need to contact someone at Peaceful Paths, you can call the main number or go to the Civil Courthouse by the plaza in downtown Gainesville.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Month After Roof Collapse, Queen of Peace Students Celebrate First Day of School
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- Peaceful Paths expanding campus, services
- Peaceful Paths unveils a new housing campus
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- Peaceful Paths seeks donations to help repair damages
- Stand-Off Ends Peacefully After Mother Pleads With Son to Surrender
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path