Â Â Â Â Â A local car dealer has pledged $5,000 for information in the case, which doubles the previous reward total. The dog's owner, Betty Skel, had already offered a $5,000 reward.
Â Â Â Â Â Skel says her dog, Bear, was poisoned with antifreeze. The corgi is being treated at a University of Florida veterinary hospital, where Skel says veterinarians are working to prevent kidney failure.
Â Â Â Â Â Skel says she discovered antifreeze residue in Bear's water bowl after the dog started to act strangely last Tuesday.
Â Â Â Â Â The Martin County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.
- Reward Offered For Information In Search For Two Suspects
- Post Office Offering Reward
- Ocala Detectives Offering Reward for Information on Murder
- As Dog Recovers, PETA Offers Reward in Search for Abuser
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)
- Man Pledges Reward to Find Attacker
- Abused Horses Reward
- Reward offered for information leading to the arrest of arsonist
- Cash Reward for Information on Burglary
- Murdered Teen's Reward Fund