The Search for Haleigh
Twelve days have passed since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Putnam County home and investigators have come up short on the whereabouts of the missing five year-old.Â So, detectives have halted their ground search, but they are still following any leads that could help bring Haleigh home. Â
Police say they are following more than 16-hundred leads and already put in close to five-thousand investigative hours on the case.
Volunteers were somewhat discouraged but continued to pass around flyers and investigate the community where Cummings was seen and say they will be back out again next weekend.
It's also now being reported the missing child has Turner's Syndrome which is a genetic disorder that attacks the immune system.
- Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- Searching for Haleigh
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- 6 years later, disappearance of Haleigh Cummings remains cold
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?
- Forensic Expert Gives Possibilties in the Haleigh Cumming's Case
- Haleigh Cummings Missing
- Haleigh Cummings
- Missing Jacksonville toddler related to Haleigh Cummings