The Search for Haleigh
Twelve days have passed since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Putnam County home and investigators have come up short on the whereabouts of the missing five year-old.Â So, detectives have halted their ground search, but they are still following any leads that could help bring Haleigh home. Â
Police say they are following more than 16-hundred leads and already put in close to five-thousand investigative hours on the case.
Volunteers were somewhat discouraged but continued to pass around flyers and investigate the community where Cummings was seen and say they will be back out again next weekend.
It's also now being reported the missing child has Turner's Syndrome which is a genetic disorder that attacks the immune system.
- Searching for Haleigh
- Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Haleigh Cummings Missing
- Haleigh Cummings
- Haleigh Baby-sitter Not Forthcoming, Investigators Say
- Forensic Expert Gives Possibilties in the Haleigh Cumming's Case
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old