UF Small Animal Hospital Saves Dog
Â Â Â Â UF is one of a handfull of facilities in the nation that can offer this kind of treatment for animals.
Â Â Â Â And for Bear, it's saving her life.
Â Â Â Â Â Betty Skel,
the dog's owner, says bear was poisoned with antifreeze by their
neighbor, there's an on-going investigation in their hometown right
now.Â And Skel is offering a $10,000 reward for more information.
Â Â Â Â So in order to save Bear's life, her owner has to drive back and worth from Stuart to Gainesville twice a week...
Â Â Â Â And pay $500 per treatment.
Â Â Â Â Right now, Bear has to have three treatments a week, but her owner says it's worth every penny.
Â Â Â Â Â "At any cost, i have to save her," Skel said.
- Detective Tracks Down Dog's Owner in Hospital
- Manager From Hospital that Treated Sexually Abused Dog Wants Law Changed
- Dog Breeder Arrested For Animal Cruelty
- Widespread Sickness Forces Local Animal Shelter To Put Down Over 80 Dogs
- Animal Abuse in Bradford County; Four Dogs left on Roadside
- Dog Trainer Teaches Humans to Think Like Animals
- Dog Faces Euthanization After Being Declared "Animal Aggressive"
- Animal Shelter Accused Of Mistreating Dogs
- Animal Rights Activists Fight to Get Dogs Off Chains
- Dog Saves Man