Using new technology in old case
Even though Tiffany Sessions has been missing since 1989, her family members and investigators are still working on the case.
It's a cold case, not a closed case, investigators said.
They're using new technology like the internet to lure in new leads. TiffanySessions.com has information about the case, as well as pages on Facebook and MySpace.
Tiffany Sessions mother, Hilary, says she still has hope to find out what happened to her daughter.
- Alachua Communications Center Uses New Technology
- Grandfather Uses 10 month old Grandson as "Human Shield"
- An Exclusive Inside Look at the New GPD Building- Using Some New Technology
- Opponents Question New Drug to be Used in Happ Execution
- Shands Cair uses new technology
- New Traffic Patterns Use Less Energy, Save Drivers Commute Time
- Alachua County Commission Advances Plans for New Mixed-Use Development
- Ocala Man Uses New Business to Combat Disability
- Old Building Is New Again in Tuscawilla Park
- Governor Rick Scott Will Assign New Judge To Pedro Bravo Case