Baby born at Gas Station
That's exactly what happened to one Northcentral Florida woman Saturday morning.
Both baby and Mother are doing fine at Shands hospital according to Rosalina Ramirez's next door neighbor. She helped deliver the baby at 5:30 AM at a Kangaroo convenience store.
She's known as big mama, and... Gwen Hamm helped deliver a baby at a gas station early Saturday morning. "Yeah he kind of delivered himself, pants down he was there," says Gwen. To hear more of this story please see video on right
- First Baby Born In Alachua County for 2011
- Allegations of racism at Gainesville gas station. Now family demands justice
- Man enters gas station with fake bomb.
- Drivers flock to gas stations
- Two Gas Stations Robbed in Lake City
- Gainesville Gas Station Robbery Foiled
- Police Looking For Gas Station Robbers
- Winning Lotto Ticket Sold At Gainesville Gas Station
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Deputies: Suspect Buys Cigarettes, Returns Later To Rob Gas Station