Frantic search for victims of a massive tornado just outside of Oklahoma City. Death toll at least 51
City Hall Volunteers
Now they are looking at creative ways to save money in the face of future cuts. The city shifted to a four day work week to cut costs. But they are also filling certain positions with volunteers. And the numbers of volunteers are impressive.
City Hall has 5 volunteers working the reception desk. The Legislative Affairs and Grants Coordinator estimates this saves City Hall about 34 thousand dollars.
For the complete story please see video on right:
- East Side Residents Rally At City Hall
- Chiefland Approves New Addition To City Hall
- Alachua City Hall Fire
- Art in High Springs City Hall
- Dog Sitter Fights City Hall to Continue Service
- Archaeologists Dig at Ocala City Hall
- Red Cross Volunteers Still Reaching Out to Residents
- Volunteers Helping with Chrisitian Aguilar Search
- Local March Of Dimes Volunteer Honored
- Volunteers in Fort White spread the news