Countdown to Vote: Charter Amendment 1
Published March 24th, 2009
Gainesville voters will decide on Charter Amendment 1 Tuesday. So far, early voting turnout numbers are record-breaking.
- Before You Vote...Alachua County Charter Amendments Breakdown
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Alachua County Discusses Charter Amendment Initiatives
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- Gender Identity Charter Amendment
- Charter Amendment Including Transgender Ordinance Moves Forward
- Fight over proposed charter amendment heats up
- New Charter Amendment Commercial
- Vote 2012: Breakdown of the Amendments
- New Alachua County Charter School Ready for First Day of School