Dwayne Jones Arrested
Jones had warrants for sexual battery and attempted murder from the Ocala Police Department... and for home invasion and kidnapping from the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
Wednesday... a swat team surrounded a house he was visiting. When he refused to come out, they threatened to gas him out and he surrendered.
"We've been looking for him, we really wanted to get him out of here and off the streets," Sgt. Angy Scroble, Spokesperson for Ocala Police Department, said.
Among other things, Jones is accused of forcing his way into a woman's home and trying to kidnap her.
Jones was taken to the Marion County Sheriffs Office and booked on his outstanding warrants.
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Tony Jones Named New Gainesville Police Chief
- Austin Jones Sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Austin Jones Murder Trial: Day 3
- Austin Jones Trial: Day 4
- Austin Jones Convicted of Murder of Korean War Veteran
- Jimmy Jones III Signs to Play Baseball
- Day Two of Penalty Phase for Austin Jones
- Reactions to Terry Jones' Role in the Ongoing Libyan Crisis