Facing the Future Part 1
Published March 9th, 2009
Excited about graduation, seniors at Gainesville High School say they're a bit worried about the economy.
In the first part of a special series, TV20's Erica Rodriguez shows us how it's affecting their decisions about jobs and college.
- Facing the Future Part 2
- The Future Face of Downtown Ocala
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- No Hunger Game Part 3, The Faces Of Those In Need
- Teachers Voice Frustration With Evaluations in Face-to-Face Meeting With Lawmakers
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- Future of Wild Waters is Unclear
- Hazy Future for Medical Marijuana
- Medicaid Expansion, Looking to the Future
- Florida Bright Futures Funding Goes Down, As Requirements Go Up