Facing the Future Part 2
Published March 10th, 2009
From law school to the Peace Corps, college students are considering several options for after graduation.
Some say they plan to apply for jobs and take whatever they can get. Others say they want to ride out the storm by continuing their education.
- Facing the Future Part 1
- The Future Face of Downtown Ocala
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- No Hunger Game Part 3, The Faces Of Those In Need
- Teachers Voice Frustration With Evaluations in Face-to-Face Meeting With Lawmakers
- Future of Wild Waters is Unclear
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- More Expensive Christmas Shopping in the Future?
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Without Generators, But Will Have Them In The Future
- UF's Academic Future Bright Despite State's Dull Economy