Facing the Future Part 2
Published March 10th, 2009
From law school to the Peace Corps, college students are considering several options for after graduation.
Some say they plan to apply for jobs and take whatever they can get. Others say they want to ride out the storm by continuing their education.
- Facing the Future Part 1
- The Future Face of Downtown Ocala
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- No Hunger Game Part 3, The Faces Of Those In Need
- Teachers Voice Frustration With Evaluations in Face-to-Face Meeting With Lawmakers
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- Future of Wild Waters is Unclear
- Medicaid Expansion, Looking to the Future
- Hazy Future for Medical Marijuana
- Florida Bright Futures Funding Goes Down, As Requirements Go Up