Fight over proposed charter amendment heats up
Published March 3rd, 2009
Opponents of the proposed Charter Amendment 1 in Gainesville released clips of new TV ads Tuesday. It's part of a year-long battle set to end March 24 in Gainesville's city election.
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Before You Vote...Alachua County Charter Amendments Breakdown
- Alachua County Discusses Charter Amendment Initiatives
- Countdown to Vote: Charter Amendment 1
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- New Charter Amendment Commercial
- Gender Identity Charter Amendment
- Charter Amendment Including Transgender Ordinance Moves Forward
- Marion County Citizens Fight to Get "Amendment 11" Passed
- County Fights Amendment One