Florida's Toxic Assets
Â Â Â Â Â Chief Financial Officer Alex Sink said Tuesday Florida should examine any assets that could deliver a good return.Â The Democrat said it would depend on how the buy is structured, but the discounted assets could represent a good opportunity. Sink, a former bank executive, says she's willing to look at anything to improve the state's investment portfolio.
Â Â Â Â Â The Obama administration is trying to stabilize the financial system by taking bad assets off the banks' books, freeing them to
- The AP
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Florida Woman Pleads Not Guilty in 'Toxic Tush' Case
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- Florida's High Schools Improving
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Florida's Shands to Pay $26M Over False Claims
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- Florida's Minimum Wage Jumps to $7.93 Per Hour in 2014
- Florida's Agriculture Natural Resource and Food Industries on the Rise
- Florida's Voter Registration Deadline is Monday