Former UF Agriculture Dean Larry Connor Dies
Â Â Â Â Connor retired in 1999 after 7 1/2 years as dean of the college, part of UF's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. Following retirement, he served on college task forces and remained active writing papers and making presentations for national agriculture and education associations.
Â Â Â Â "The whole IFAS family is saddened by this loss," said Larry Arrington, UF interim senior vice president for agriculture and natural resources. "Larry has been an active member of the IFAS family for many years, and did an outstanding job as dean of the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences."
Â Â Â Â A public memorial service for Connor is being planned, Arrington said. Details will be announced in the near future.
- Former WCJB Owner Dies
- Sandra Day O'Connor Speaks at UF
- One Marion County High School Cuts Agriculture Program
- Agriculture Commissioner Seeks Answers For Rising Fuel and Food Prices
- Sheriff's Office Creates New Program To Lower Agricultural Crime
- Dean of Medicine Removed
- Larry King in Gainesville
- Dean, Kelly Win Special Elections
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Associate Dean of UF Dental College Demoted For Relationship With Student