Median Closures Coming to Archer Road
Â Â Â On one hand, some business owners say the proposed median closures will be safer for their customers who are coming in and out of their parking lots.
Â Â Â But some drivers say it'll be a major inconvenience.
Â Â Â Center medians will be closed east of Southwest 40th Blvd, between the Ale House and Midas; east of Southwest 37th Blvd, just east of Hops; and east of Southwest 35th Blvd which is the Butler Plaza entrance.
Â Â Â Â But some business owners along Archer Road say they prefer to make the road safer.
Â Â Â Â "They all understand there's a problem out there," Tony Falotico, DOT project manager, said.
Â Â Â Â Â Construction will begin sometime in the 2010 fiscal year.
Â Â Â Â Â The project will cost about $1.2 million.
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- Traffic Alternatives for Archer Road
- Cows On Archer Road
- New Traffic Controllers Installed Along Archer Road
- Three Injured in Archer Road Car Crash
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Possible Road Closure in Levy County
- Troubled Waters in Cedar Key Force Road Closures
- Rising River Levels Lead to Road Closures in Levy County