Seven Sisters Inn
That means there are some places now on the market that don't have a ghost of a chance of being sold because they may be not all that desirable to the average homeowner. One of those places--an Inn that the owner claims is haunted by ghosts. And the specter of losing her Inn, is troubling the owner's spirits.
Bonnie Morehardt is scared that she will have to lose her Inn and her 19 years of experience living with what she says are ghosts.
For more on this story please see video on right:
- Seven Sisters Inn Facing Foreclosure
- Mold And Bed Bugs At A Newberry Inn
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Seven Open-Air Drug Arrests by New GPD Unit
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- Fla. Man Sentenced to Seven Years For Attacking Wife With Hatchet
- GPD Remembers Fallen Lieutenant Seven Years Later
- Family Bulldog Bites Seven-Year-Old Boy