Seven Sisters Inn Facing Foreclosure
A bathrobe moves on its own, in the closet toothpicks have spelled out the word mommy in the past, a ball rolls across the floor, or even a candle blows out on its own.
These are just some of the stories told to avid ghost seekers at the Seven Sisters Inn.Â Owner Bonnie Morehardt's fears that she will have to lose her inn and her 19 years of experience living with what she said are ghosts.
"We've been trying to get other banks to help us step in rewrite the mortgage, which what we were trying for over a year and that wasn't anything the bank wanted to do," Morehardt said.
It looks like Bonnie Morehardt's business will be foreclosed. Nancie Andriola, paranormal investigator, is just one of 800 people who are trying to buy more time.
"The purpose of the petition is to extend the dates as of April 7th, its going into foreclosure, a lot of hopes and dreams are going to be lost with this place," Andriola said.
Morehardt said plenty of spirits stay in the India room. According to paranormal visits a spirit of a man sits in a chair and watches over some of the guests that stay at the Seven Sisters Inn.
Morehardt also said that she wishes a person could save the Inn with an open mind.
"The person that needs to come in now is one that can make an offer, also an entrepeneur that can see what we see."
Joshua Merkley, paranormal investigator, uses a tool to measure the presence of spirits at the Seven Sisters Inn.
"There have been several reports in this room of entities you know this high... like children surrounding younger men younger women and this will actually pick it up and sometimes spike in the yellow or in the orange," Merkley said.
The owner of seven sisters inn is asking for under 1.3 million dollars for both properties.
- Seven Sisters Inn
- Hotline Provides Help To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- New Hotline To Help Floridians Facing Foreclosure
- Officials Provide Assistance To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Mold And Bed Bugs At A Newberry Inn
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Fla. Man Sentenced to Seven Years For Attacking Wife With Hatchet
- Seven Open-Air Drug Arrests by New GPD Unit
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run