Soldier Return to North Central Florida
TV 20 caught up with one soldier... Israel Franco spent the past year in Iraq as a combat medic, leaving his wife, twin two- year- olds, and a newborn at home.
Franco hasn't seen his family since Christmas... And says it's been hard being away.
"When you see your little boy and girl and wife and baby, you haven't seen in four months, it's tough but it's awesome," Franco said.
The Francos say they're planning to move to Texas in three months.
Israel is pursuing a nursing degree through the Army.
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- Love Bugs Return to North Central Florida
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns To North Florida
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- Schools Across North Central Florida Begin FCAT Testing
- Home Sales in North Central Florida Rise Significantly Compared to Last Year
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity
- Earthquake Felt Half Way Around the World Causing Aftershocks in North Central Florida