Statewide association considers cutting back school sports
Published March 4th, 2009
The Florida High School Athletic Association may consider a plan that cuts back on the amount of school sports games played in the state.
Association officials say it's an effort to save money.
- Florida's State-Wide Budget Cuts Hit Home for UF Professors
- School Board Considers Longer Thanksgiving Holiday
- U.F. Faculty Senate Fights Back Against Budget Cuts
- Alachua County Cut Backs
- Levy County Cutting Back Wildfire Risks
- Private Schools are Back to School in Ocala
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance
- New Statewide Road Rage Law in Effect
- Budget Cuts to Schools Part I
- One Marion County High School Cuts Agriculture Program