Vote 2009 Results
The Charter Amendment One proposal failed with 58 percent voting "no" and 42 percent "yes."
Jeanna Mastrodicasa has retained her job as city commissioner. She bested four other candidates.
Commissioner Mastrodicasa received 58 percent of the vote. Her opponents for the seat of Gainesville City Commission At-Large One received the following percentages: Robert Krames - 25 percent, Tom Cunilio - 6 percent, Richard Selwach - 6 percent, and James Schlachta - 4 percent
For the seat of Gainesville City Commission District One, incumbent Scherwin L. Henry got 68 percent of the vote, with Marcia Wimberly getting 32 percent.
- 2009 MDA Telethon Results
- Gainesville Votes 2009
- Early Voting Ended, Today's The Day To Vote
- 2014 Primary Elections, Alachua County Results
- Sizzlin' Summer Sweepstakes Results
- FCAT Results Are In
- Primary Election Results
- Residents and Candidates Still Waiting on Election Results
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- City Commission Race Results are In