Wrapping Things Up
Crews spent the day breaking down equipment set up for this year's racing event. Even after the finals, racing teams still have plenty to do.
"There's a multitude of things you have to cover," said Tasca Racing Crew Chief Chris Cunningham. "After Sunday's over you take what you ran and you go ahead and start servicing and everything. Get it ready for the next weekend."
Fans are also breaking down after a weekend full of racing excitement. James Rogers makes the trip down from Jacksonville each year to watch the races. He says Monday is the toughest day because everything is over.
"It's a sad day, very sad day," said Rogers. "Everyone's family. Everyone knows each other. Some of the guys that's been coming here are coming for years too."
- Bright Futures a Thing of the Past?
- Things Back To Normal At SFCC
- Property Tax Cuts A Bad Thing?
- Looking for Things to Do This Weekend?
- Kids Learn About Things That Go Vrrrooom!
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- The Next Big Thing: 3DS
- Gatornationals Wrap-Up
- Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
- Santa Fe College Arts Festival Wraps Up