Bathroom Peeper Arrested
Gainesville police have arrested a man for having child pornography... But the man was wanted for another crime in an unrelated case.
Timothy Malone is behind bars after receiving a tip that he had pornography in his home.
Detectives searched his home and found the materials..
The evidence they found helped authorities link him to the incident where a man used a camera to spy on woman at a Home Depot last month.
A woman using the restroom told police she saw a man put a video camera under the door of her bathroom stall inside the store.
Surveillance video caught him leaving the store but authorities didn't know his identity until today.
Malone is charged with 2 counts of possesing child pornography.
Gainesville police say he's facing charges him with voyeurism in the Home Depot case within the few days.
- Marion Schools implements bathroom ban
- Local residents react to Target bathroom policy
- Man Accused of Taking Picture of a Minor in a Bathroom
- Bathroom fire starts from dust build up
- ACLU warns Marion County Schools of possible legal issues with bathroom policy
- Adopt A Pet Cocoa, Peepers & Loki 03/09/2016
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car