Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Women's biker groups seem to be on the rise. Members say it's fun, freeing and can be a great form of therapy too. The Gainesville Chrome Divas, dressed in their bunny ears and leather vests are raising money for area charities, like the Girl Scouts of the Gateway Council. Last year the Divas raised $2,200 and this year, the ladies had high hopes.
Ludie Bond isn't just the public face and voice for the division of Forestry. She is also a Chrome Diva and loves to ride. "It kind of blows the cob webs out of your hair and out through your brain. It's a great way of therapy just get out there and ride on the open ride," says Ludie. But with 120 other riders, Ludie is happy to be in her bunny ears fighting for a good cause. To see the complete story please see video:
- Chrome Divas
- Chrome Divas Ride for a Cause
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses