Crash Victim Remembered
Tiffany Poupard was killed Tuesday morning when her car crashed into the back of a school bus on U.S. 41.
The small town gathered at the Williston High School baseball game... a game her family refused to cancel... so fans and players could remember one of the biggest fans.
"She would've wanted us to play. She considered every one of these boys her little brother. She was a magnificent girl," Angie Medeiros, a friend of Poupard's, said.
The baseball game was a way from the grieving community to come together.
Both players and fans wore lime green... Poupard's favorite color... to remember a devoted mother, a loving daughter and an avid baseball fan.
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered
- India Victims Remembered
- Remembering Murder Victim Toni Centracco
- Marion County Residents Remember 9/11 Victims
- Remembering Suicide Victims
- Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes