DUI Demonstration in Dunnellon
A group called the Community Traffic Safety Team in Marion County put on a demonstration Wednesday morning at Dunnellon High School about drunk driving.
Students watched an outdoor play about a fatal car crash involving teens at their high school prom.
For some, the presentation hit close to home. One student who acted in the play says his brother died in a drunk driving car crash.
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Floridians head to DC for inauguration, some for demonstration
- UF students demonstrate prosthetic arms for kids
- Maveric UAS Demonstration
- Parents Demonstrate For State Senators' Support
- Anti-Islam Demonstration
- Tea Party Members Demonstrate in Ocala
- Protesters demonstrate at pipeline construction site
- NTSB: DUI Limit Should Be Lowered to 0.05% Blood-Alcohol Level
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car