DUI Demonstration in Dunnellon
A group called the Community Traffic Safety Team in Marion County put on a demonstration Wednesday morning at Dunnellon High School about drunk driving.
Students watched an outdoor play about a fatal car crash involving teens at their high school prom.
For some, the presentation hit close to home. One student who acted in the play says his brother died in a drunk driving car crash.
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Anti-Islam Demonstration
- Maveric UAS Demonstration
- Parents Demonstrate For State Senators' Support
- Tea Party Members Demonstrate in Ocala
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- Dunnellon House Fire
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Police Looking for Missing Dunnellon Man with Dementia