DUI Demonstration in Dunnellon
A group called the Community Traffic Safety Team in Marion County put on a demonstration Wednesday morning at Dunnellon High School about drunk driving.
Students watched an outdoor play about a fatal car crash involving teens at their high school prom.
For some, the presentation hit close to home. One student who acted in the play says his brother died in a drunk driving car crash.
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Parents Demonstrate For State Senators' Support
- Tea Party Members Demonstrate in Ocala
- Maveric UAS Demonstration
- Anti-Islam Demonstration
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- Former Dunnellon Teacher and Crew Blast Off!
- Dunnellon Family Faces Sink Hole
- Deputies Searching for Missing Dunnellon Man
- Neighbors Speak Out About Excessive Noise Around Dunnellon Airport