Enterprise To Employ 160
Enterprise - one of the largest rental car companies in the US - has started accepting applications for a new claims center in Gainesville.
The company hopes to open its doors in June and will hire approximately 160 people. Interested candidates can choose from a variety of jobs - from examiners, to billers, to recovery specialist to administrative support.
Enterprise has been working with Gainesville's Area Chamber of Commerce and Council for Economic Outreach.
The offices is being built in the Tower Shopping Center on Tower Road.
Those interested in applying can visit www.enterprise.com or contact Florida Works.
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- In Marion County 160 First Year Teachers Will Lose Their Jobs
- Helping Women Gain Confidence And Employment
- Construction Employment Declined Last Year
- Dairy Farming Opportunities Can Keep Local Residents Employed
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Zooms Over NYC on Jet
- Shuttle Enterprise Heads to New York City
- Employers Screen Applicants by Going on Facebook
- Trinity Catholic Football Shuts Down, Shuts Out Vanguard 16-0
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase