Enterprise To Employ 160
Enterprise - one of the largest rental car companies in the US - has started accepting applications for a new claims center in Gainesville.
The company hopes to open its doors in June and will hire approximately 160 people. Interested candidates can choose from a variety of jobs - from examiners, to billers, to recovery specialist to administrative support.
Enterprise has been working with Gainesville's Area Chamber of Commerce and Council for Economic Outreach.
The offices is being built in the Tower Shopping Center on Tower Road.
Those interested in applying can visit www.enterprise.com or contact Florida Works.
- In Marion County 160 First Year Teachers Will Lose Their Jobs
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- 160 acre prescribed burn in Alachua County
- Stepping Up For Safe Schools
- Butler Plaza Expansion, I-75 Overpass
- Local organization giving out school supplies
- Hundreds speak out against phosphate mining
- Mining operation moves forward
- Commission cancels phosphate mining workshop
- Residents protest mining operation