Flooding bad for business
For Vasanti Doshi and her husband, Paresh, the rising water on the Suwannee River means trouble for their business. They say the usual customers at the Suwannee Gables Motel are boaters. Because of the flooding, those boaters are staying off the water -- and cancelling reservations for motel rooms.
- Flooding bad for business
- Unconfirmed Tornado Badly Damages Suwannee County Business
- Bad Weather Takes Out Gas Station Pumps
- NCF Farmers Will Brave the Winter After Bad Hay Season
- Weeding Out The Bad Seeds
- Bad Credit Could Increase Mortages
- Energy Drinks And Firefighters: A Bad Combination?
- Property Tax Cuts A Bad Thing?
- Mad Or Bad Max?
- Bad Contractor