Flooding bad for business
For Vasanti Doshi and her husband, Paresh, the rising water on the Suwannee River means trouble for their business. They say the usual customers at the Suwannee Gables Motel are boaters. Because of the flooding, those boaters are staying off the water -- and cancelling reservations for motel rooms.
- Flooding bad for business
- Weeding Out The Bad Seeds
- Bad Credit Could Increase Mortages
- Energy Drinks And Firefighters: A Bad Combination?
- Property Tax Cuts A Bad Thing?
- Mad Or Bad Max?
- Bad Contractor
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- Cooking Fire Badly Damages Gainesville Apartment
- "Bad Land "Fire Scorched 2500 Acres