Flooding Health Risks
Published April 24th, 2009
County Health Department officials say the water from flooding on the Suwannee, Santa Fe and Ichetucknee Rivers can contaminate drinking water.
Displaced animals can also pose a threat.
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Your Health: Treating a High-Risk Pregnancy
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- CDC Says Food Supply Risk of Mad Cow Disease is Not High on List
- Health Department Notifies Cabot- Kopper Site Neighbors About Health Risks
- Play at our own Risk
- Wildfire Risk May Increase
- Domestic Violence Risk Factors & Resources