Flooding Health Risks
Published April 24th, 2009
County Health Department officials say the water from flooding on the Suwannee, Santa Fe and Ichetucknee Rivers can contaminate drinking water.
Displaced animals can also pose a threat.
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- Your Health: Treating a High-Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Spotlight: Senior Fall Prevention & Risks
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- CDC Says Food Supply Risk of Mad Cow Disease is Not High on List
- Teachers' Jobs At Risk?
- The Real Risks of Radon- It Depends on Where you Live
- Levy County Cutting Back Wildfire Risks