Flooding Health Risks
Published April 24th, 2009
County Health Department officials say the water from flooding on the Suwannee, Santa Fe and Ichetucknee Rivers can contaminate drinking water.
Displaced animals can also pose a threat.
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- CDC Says Food Supply Risk of Mad Cow Disease is Not High on List
- Teachers' Jobs At Risk?
- High-Risk Neighborhoods Prepare for Hurricane Fay
- New Program Helps At-Risk Students
- Diabetes Drug Avandia Found to Have Great Risks
- Outdoor Workers Risking Health
- Health Department Notifies Cabot- Kopper Site Neighbors About Health Risks