Floodwater Moves to Gulf
In Levy County, dry conditions helped soak up floodwater.
County officials say the damage along the Suwannee River banks could have been much worse. They say the water crested lower than initially expected. That's good news for residents in neighborhoods like Fowler's Bluff.
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Boater on Fishing Trip Missing in Gulf of Mexico
- Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
- Expert Presents Ideas on Restoring the Gulf Coast
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Hair Cuts Good For Gulf
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill