Floodwater Moves to Gulf
In Levy County, dry conditions helped soak up floodwater.
County officials say the damage along the Suwannee River banks could have been much worse. They say the water crested lower than initially expected. That's good news for residents in neighborhoods like Fowler's Bluff.
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Gulf Search: Day Three
- Rip Currents Hitting Gulf
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Hair Cuts Good For Gulf
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Expert Presents Ideas on Restoring the Gulf Coast