Floodwater Moves to Gulf
In Levy County, dry conditions helped soak up floodwater.
County officials say the damage along the Suwannee River banks could have been much worse. They say the water crested lower than initially expected. That's good news for residents in neighborhoods like Fowler's Bluff.
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Boater on Fishing Trip Missing in Gulf of Mexico
- Gulf Coast urged to prepare for heavy rain, potential floods
- Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
- Gulf Search: Day Three
- Body found in Gulf Hammock
- NCFla. organization leads Gulf restoration discussion
- Rip Currents Hitting Gulf
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Hair Cuts Good For Gulf