"Grief is Unbearable!" - Vet Who Injected Horses with Possible Lethal Compoud:
The veterinarian who injected 21 elite polo horses with a supplement before a championship match in Florida, also watched them die. He says the grief is "unbearable."
In his first interview since the death of horses, Argentine veterinarian Felix Crespo says he doesn't know if he'll ever be the same again.
A Florida pharmacy that mixed the supplement concoction has said the strength of one ingredient was incorrect.
Investigations into the horse deaths continue, but an exact cause has not been determined.
Necropsies of the bodies discovered bleeding in their lungs.
- Governor Rick Scott Schedules Lethal Injection for Convicted Killer
- Florida to mix new lethal injection drug cocktail
- One Horse has Died and One is Recovering After Being Injected with Gasoline in Marion County
- Rally Held for Horses Injected with Gasoline
- Horse Struggles To Survive Possible Abuse
- Mighty Mini Horses Strut Their Stuff
- Local Woman Contestant on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"
- University of Florida veterinarian competes for "America's Favorite"
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Marion County has a case of "Horse Fever"