Home Depot Arrest
Timothy Malone isn't just under arrest for the bathroom incident. Malone was also arrested for three felony charges for possession of child pornography at Rocky Point apartments. They say he also confessed he recorded a woman in the bathroom at Home Depot. According to Police reports, a woman wo was subleasing Malone's apartment picked up a metal tin can belonging to Malone. Inside were hundreds of photos of children and teenagers involved in sex acts with other children and adults.
A tip from that woman led GPD to arrest 31-year-old Timothy Malone in his home Thursday afternoon. Law enforcement found child pornography and peep videos- or videos of people without their knowledge of a camera. Detective Joseph Mayo saw that the physical description of Malone on the security camera matched some of the videos in his home.
"The surveillance video at Home Depot showed the suspect leaving the store and it fit the physical description of this guy, the tattoos, the dark black hair." But what made the arrest was what Timothy Malone said and what was found in his home.
The Detective says that the man confessed taking videos of the woman at the Home Depot. And it ended at Rocky Point Apartments where Timothy Malone was arrested Thursday afternoon.
To see the complete story please see video on right:
- Home Depot and H.O.P.E.S. Partners with ARC
- Depot Park Update
- Old train depot moves
- Road Construction Between 8th & Depot Starts Today
- RTS Announces Delays and Bus Stop Closures on Main Street and Depot Avenue
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- Depot Avenue/Main Street Construction Updates
- Train Depot gets facelift
- Four Arrested after Three Attempted Home Invasions
- Columbia County man arrested in connection to funeral home burglary