Impersonating a Police Officer?
A man is under arrest, and accused of impersonating an officer.
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office says 58-year-old Dennis Brady was arrested yesterday, on charges of impersonating an officer and carrying a weapon.
Authorities say Brady had a can of pepper spray that is only supposed to be available to officers.
He also had a white Crown Victoria with a cage for the back seat, a german shepherd and a spotlight found on a real police car.
Brady has reportedly been released on a $100,000 bond.
- Florida Man Arrested for Impersonating Police Officer
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Zimmerman Trial: Police Officer Testifies
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Lakeland Police officer arrested on 3 charges
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer
- Ferguson Police Officer Resigns Following Monday's Grand Jury Decision
- Unification efforts make a difference for local police officers
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident