Impersonating a Police Officer?
A man is under arrest, and accused of impersonating an officer.
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office says 58-year-old Dennis Brady was arrested yesterday, on charges of impersonating an officer and carrying a weapon.
Authorities say Brady had a can of pepper spray that is only supposed to be available to officers.
He also had a white Crown Victoria with a cage for the back seat, a german shepherd and a spotlight found on a real police car.
Brady has reportedly been released on a $100,000 bond.
- Florida Man Arrested for Impersonating Police Officer
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation
- Williston Police Remember A Fallen Officer
- Gainesville Police Investigate Claims of Officer Bribery
- Gainesville Police Officer Chases Speeding Car
- Gainesville Police Officers Win Another Battle In Fight Over Holiday Pay
- Man beats police officer
- Gainesville Police Officer Steps Down Because of Internal Investigation