Impersonating a Police Officer?
A man is under arrest, and accused of impersonating an officer.
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office says 58-year-old Dennis Brady was arrested yesterday, on charges of impersonating an officer and carrying a weapon.
Authorities say Brady had a can of pepper spray that is only supposed to be available to officers.
He also had a white Crown Victoria with a cage for the back seat, a german shepherd and a spotlight found on a real police car.
Brady has reportedly been released on a $100,000 bond.
- Deputy impersonator targets Villages, using Markeith Loyd story to enter homes
- Florida Man Arrested for Impersonating Police Officer
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer
- Gainesville Police Department Makes Big Prostitute Bust
- Locals Competing in 2013 World Police and Fire Games
- Routine Arrest Leads to Stolen Police Gun
- Police Say Shooting Victim Fired Shots Into Crowd
- Deputies Respond To Claims Of Police Brutality
- More details on investigation into Dunnellon Police Department
- Chief Campfield sworn in as Dunnellon police chief