Man Arrested for Inappropriate Acts with Children
A North Central Florida man is under arrest and facing some serious charges.
42-Year old Robert Wayne Thomas was booked on two counts of lewd & lascivious conduct on a minor, and was taken to the Levy County jail.
Police say during the summer of 2008, Thomas threw parties at his house with as many as 20 children ranging in ages from 11-15. During these parties, Thomas reportedly gave alcohol to the children and encouraged them to play games called "seven minutes in heaven" and "truth or dare."
Then, Thomas allowed several children to sleep in his bed. He told investigators that while one of the children slept, he fantasized of having sex with the child, and said he touched one of the children inappropriately.
- Men Arrested for Inappropriate Acts with Children
- Man Arrested After Sexual Acts With Boy
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Man Killed in Act of Self Defense
- Man Performs Sexual Act in Lobby of Burger King
- Scammer in Ocala Acting as Driveway Repair Man
- A Man Accused of Sex Acts with Pet Donkey
- Man Attempts to Steal Purse, Good Samaritan Beaten in Act
- Columbia County Teacher Suspended for Inappropriate Behavior