Man Kills 4-year-old Daughter
A 4-year-old girl of Waccasassa in Gilchrist County was killed by her father Monday morning.
Kristina Hepp was found dead upon arrival of Deputies and Paramedics when she had reportedly stopped breathing, according to the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office new release.
Matthew Roland, 23, is charged with aggravated child abuse,and aggravated manslaughter.
Roland had reportedly just received temporary custody of the child.
He is up for bail after his first court appearance this morning, Apr. 28.
- Body of 4-Year-Old Found
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping
- Unsafe For Kids? 11-Year-Old Killed
- Santorum's 3-Year-Old Daughter Taken to Hospital
- 68-Year-Old Man Stops Robbery
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Pit Bulls Attack 91-Year-Old Man
- 33-Year-Old Autistic Man Locked Out By His Mom