Frantic search for victims of a massive tornado just outside of Oklahoma City. Death toll at least 51
Marion County Tornado Watch
Severe weather and possible tornado
sightings have been reported in the areas of 4525 W Highway 329 as
well as SR 255 and Highway 326 according to the Marion County
Marion County Fire Rescue responded to
nearly four dozen emergency calls including power lines down, power
lines on trees and trees on the roadway.
Marion County Emergency Management is
responding to a tornado touch down at 1841 NE 129th Place where a
home has suffered extreme damage when a tree fell on the house.
There has been no reported injuries,
entrapment or significant hazards to the areas damaged.
Marion County residents are advised to
take extreme caution and are cautioned to stay off the road and
remain indoors if possible.
Call Marion County Emergency Management
to report or suspect a tornado touchdown at 352- 369-8100.
- Bradford County Cleans Up Tornado Damage
- Union County Man Murdered, Wife Forced to Watch
- Volusia County Clean-up After Tornado
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County