Missing Child Found
A North Central Florida 10-year-old who went missing from P. K. Yonge Developmental Research School in Gainesville, has been found. He is safe and uninjured.
University of Florida police tell us he was last seen after school this afternoon. He was found a short time ago. He was mistakenly picked up by a friend's parent, who thought he was coming over for a play date. This was discovered when detectives started contacting all P.K. Yonge student’s parents for any possible information.
The Alachua County Sheriff's office aided in the search that followed, and the County's "Reverse 911" system was activated, calling all homes in a one-mile radius of the school to alert residents to look for the child. After his return, another call went out to notify residents he was safe.
- Missing Child Found
- Missing Nassau County Child Found
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Body of Missing Diver Found in Atlantic Ocean
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back