New Paddy Wagon
Chief Robert Douglas calls it his paddy wagon... a van equipped to take up to 10 people to jail at a time.
Douglas says it's better in crowd situations because more people can fit in it compared to a regular police cruiser... which can hold three people max.
The chief says if there is another riot, his officers are better prepared.
- Covered Wagon Across America
- New Beds, New Initiatives to Help Mentally Ill Inmates
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- New Car Tech Means New Extrication Tech For Firefighters
- New Wing, New Possibilities For Patients
- New Bus Route, New Possibilities
- Law Library Moves to New Location and New Managment
- New Land for New Fire Station
- New Road for New Business
- With New Year Comes New Minimum Wage for Florida Workers