Ocala Pharmacy On Polo Ponies Deaths
It's a tragedy that veterinarians are calling "almost unheard of." An Ocala pharmacy admits to making a mistake that could have caused the death of 21 horses on their way to compete in a championship polo match in South Florida.
Yesterday, a statement was released by Franck's Pharmacy in Ocala, stating that the company had incorrectly prepared medication given to the horses.
TV20's Sarah Pusateri shows us an area vet's perspective on the incident.
- Polo Matches Resume After Multiple Deaths
- Polo Horses' Death Confirmed
- Starved Horses and Ponies Moved
- Black Mold Impacting A Student Living At The Polos Apartments Complex
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- Man Shot to Death in Ocala
- Man Charged In Death of Ocala Woman
- Attorneys Hired to Investigate Ocala Inmate's Death
- Ocala Police Find Marijuana Grow House While Investigating Death
- Ocala man charged in shooting death of former Gator football player