One Step at a Time for a Williston Accident Victim
It's a story of second chances...
Two and a half years ago, a Williston High School senior was involved in a horrible car crash that killed two of her friends.
Amber Bradley suffered major brain damage. Her friends, Cody Roberts and Corey Knappins died.
The accident that happened on US 27.
The truck was going almost 90 miles an hour when it slid off the slick roads and hit a tree.
Even though the initial outlook appeared grim for Amber... she's beating the odds.
"I know that one day i will make it. I will make it there," Amber said.
"I just wanted to give this girl another chance, another hope, another dream. I saw what she'd lost, and I thought I had to do everything i could to help her," Mike Spillane, Physical Therapist Assistant at Park Meadows, said.
Amber has had to re-learn everything... how to walk, talk and feed herself.
But... she's doing it.
And she says the secret to her success is her faith in God, her positive attitude and her refusal to give up.
- Eight month old and two adults killed in car accident in Williston
- Second Victim In I-75 Accident Laid To Rest
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Authorities May Be One Step Closer To Catching Their Suspect
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- Consolidation of Marion County Fire and Sheriff Deprtments One Step Closer
- BlueLight App, One More Step Towards Safety For Students
- I-75 Accident Takes One More Life, Total Of Three
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead