Polo Matches Resume After Multiple Deaths
U.S. Open Polo Championship matches are resuming today in Florida, four days after 21 horses mysteriously died before a game.
Investigators are continuing a criminal and medical probe into the deaths of the horses from a Venezuelan team. The prized horses will be honored with a memorial service after today's semi-finals.
- Ocala Pharmacy On Polo Ponies Deaths
- Polo Horses' Death Confirmed
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers
- Multiple communities coming together to help Ocala family after house fire
- Gainesville woman arrested after multiple attacks
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Black Mold Impacting A Student Living At The Polos Apartments Complex
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Motorcyclist remembered after tragic death in Gainesville
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death