Polo Matches Resume After Multiple Deaths
U.S. Open Polo Championship matches are resuming today in Florida, four days after 21 horses mysteriously died before a game.
Investigators are continuing a criminal and medical probe into the deaths of the horses from a Venezuelan team. The prized horses will be honored with a memorial service after today's semi-finals.
- Polo Horses' Death Confirmed
- Ocala Pharmacy On Polo Ponies Deaths
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Is the Water Safe After Fish Deaths?
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Home Invader Shot to Death After Forcing Way into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
- North Central Florida Nurse Saves Lives, After Death