Remembering the Radcliffe Family
Heather and Kira Radcliffe died in December 2006 in what remains an unsolved murder case in Gainesville.
But Saturday was a day set aside to remember the mother and daughter. Friends and family gathered to celebrate their lives and enjoy a new pavillion dedicated to them.
From the planting of trees to a special ribbon cutting, it was a special afternoon at Possum Creek Park. Family and friends released butterflies to remember the lives of both of them.
Over 150 people came out to take part in the celebration. Gainesville/Alachua County Fire Rescue brought their trucks out for the kids to enjoy as well. There was also a bounce house and plenty of food for everyone to have a family fun day. To see the complete story please see video on right:
- Remembering Heather & Kira Radcliffe
- Radcliffe's Rememberance
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- FHP Trooper Remembered By Family At Funeral
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- Families of Missing People Gather to Remember Loved Ones
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Friends and family paint 34th Street wall to remember Baby Paisley
- Remembering 9/11